Where did I leave off? Oh yeah, she told me that I make her feel uncomfortable. BOOM (massive bomb).
So we don't talk for the rest of the night and then into the next day, and then...
"So I hope you're not mad at me, I was just being honest."
It's one of those things that you tell another person when you DON'T plan on ever talking to them again. Alas, she contacted me again.
I didn't respond for A WHILE.
"Ignoring me now?"
"Lol yeah"
Kinda hoping soften things up with an LOL. Didn't do shit, though.
"Why?"
I imagine the stereotypical fat girl that you meet on a date that won't leave you alone even when you say "no more of you".
"Strange to hear you say that after you tell me you don't feel comfortable around me. Actually, it's strange to hear from you at all after you said that."
"But I told you why."
"How does that matter?"
"I dunno. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."
"It's not a matter of hurting my feelings so much as it's about why you're still talking to me after you made it clear I make you feel uncomfortable."
"I dunno, 'cause you're on my phone?"
As if the fact that she's contacting me again didn't have "dumb bitch" written all over it, this takes the cake AND the fucking table the cake was on.
I would send her another text a couple days later...
"Creep is my specialty. ;-)-"
I know... shut up.
"-I'm not done if you're not done."
...to no avail. Better to get rejection from a fatty than a hotty.
Conclusion of the Kim experience.
Deleting from phone..................................... now.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
0 comments:
Post a Comment