CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meeting Kim

I'm quickly forming a thing where I set up coffee hangouts with women I meet online.

I talked with Kim for two hours. She suggested coffee after hour one passed by. I mentioned working for a car and she said she'd pick me up.

Look, I've got a fear that eventually, as I do this meet and greet thing with women, all I'm gonna get are the uglies and the psychos. Not to say she's either of those, but SOMETHING is gonna be off about her. I know it.

Her profile says:

"I have strong faith in christianity."

When someone goes out the their way to SAY they're a Christian, they've got a deep devotion. I made sure to mention my Atheism and how respectful I am of others.

"Don't worry, I'm respectful too."

To counter-balance the religion...

"I'm really into music, its a huge part of my life. I listen to absolutely every genre (and i actually mean that: rock, country, rap, opera, jazz, techno, classical, everything) I play the viola, acoustic guitar, and I sing. I am driven by music and that is the career path I'm taking in life."


and

"I'm a pretty outgoing person, not very shy at all. I'm always the one to strike up a conversation first. I don't really have boundaries in public, I enjoy going crazy."


and

"When in a relationship, I tend to be very affectionate and some people might say clingy. I just like to show my affection physically and I can't do that if we don't hang out. I love a night out, but I also love a night in. Cuddling is always, always a plus."


and

"I cannot stand stupid people, and by stupid, I mean someone who cannot have an intelligent conversation.
I hate people who are strung up so tight they can't get down on the ground and have a tickle fight once in a while."

and

"I'm home from school for the summer, just working sometimes, so my schedule is pretty flexible."

It's worth it to at least MEET the girl.

She's got a couple pictures on the site of her from yesterday. She looks attractive enough in those. The only one that doesn't sit well is one where she's smiling and her face is "round". Hey, I'm not calling the kettle black or anything here, I'm just saying. I'm a little worried that I'll meet her and she's kinda fat and sorta ugly.

Coffee at night. Awesome. Coffee house that's open on a Sunday night? Haha good luck.

Love and Ciao,

Trevor.

0 comments: